Social entrepreneurship as a basis is an innovation engine that motivates people to leave familiar patterns of thinking. Six partner organizations from Germany, Italy, Romania, Greece, Ireland and Slovenia, including the Ostfalia University of Applied Sciences, are first developing an innovation manual that will serve as a guide for the learning modules. Best practices show how existing social enterprises proceed.
The innovation book represents the project’s methodology that will support the development of a methodological approaches for social entrepreneurship.
- an analysis of the best practices in the social economy on the EU level, including legal frameworks, with focus on the needs of each country
- define the educators/mentors profile
- define the trainee /adult learners profiles
- define key skills & competences to be acquired after completing the training
- define evaluation /certification of skills and competences